Subscribe to the Brew PS Home Brewing Newsletter

What Size Stopper Do I Need for My Better Bottle?

October 12th, 2011
Posted Under: Home Brew Talk

If you are new to home brewing, and looking to use glass carboys, or plastic Better Bottles for the first time, you might be wondering what size stopper you need for the different sized bottles.

The answer is simple for the Better Bottles; They are all the same!

Whether you have a: 3 gallon better bottle, 5 gallon better bottle or a 6 gallon better bottle, they all use the #10 stoppers.

Click here to see What Size Stopper You Need For Your Glass Carboys

Click here to Purchase a #10 Stopper for your Better Bottle

Related posts:

  1. What Size Stopper Do I Need For My Glass Carboy?
  2. Great Gifts for Father’s Day for Home Brewing Dads

Leave a Reply